Deal of the Day
Porn Star Deals
Greetings. You need to upgrade your Flash Player.
Click here to install or upgrade
add to stash
House of Dreams, Scene 6
click to close
Stashed: 472 times
Added Mar 16, 2006
Rated 148 times
Add a Comment
ashlyn gere is a hotty......please get more video's of her......
ashlyn gere, fuck godass
Often an arty porn flick falls flat. This one doesn't. It's full, fine, and well rounded, like Ms. Gere. He licks her labia that are so barely hidden in her tastful bush. He probs her with fingers, and she sighs wantingly while licking her nipples. There are face to face kisses. She plays with her gracious pussy. He fills her slit. Somehow she flicks her tongue and covers his dick and then her breasts are covered in cum. Great for creating real fantasy. A stark contrast to the tightly focused anatomical studies passing for porn today. Sex and love are 95% mental and emotional; the remaining 5% that is physical is all that today's productions offer. This scene causes the viewer to create his (or her, or their) own reality composed of the hints given and his, or her, or their past experiences and imagination.
While I was a big fan of I Claudius, I didn't think I'd be reading a review here that equated one from Masterpiece Theater from Master Thespian!
Hello , would you like to comment?
Type your comment here
View Movie Details
scenes from the movie
Do Not Repeat
Night Trips #2, Scene 2
Deep Inside Racquel Darrian, Scene 1
Latin Masquerade #1, Scene 4
Jay Brown's Extreme Menace, Scene 4
Latina Anal Assault #1, Scene 6
Tabitha Stevens: Addicted To Sex, Scene 3
Terms of Service
© 2004 - 2016 Copyright VideoBox, a
18 U.S.C. Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement